Simmons Elastic Toe Ties
The purpose of a toe tie is to control the rotation of a leg pad around the goalie’s shin. Toe ties are the system that connects the tip of a goalie pad boot to the goalie’s skate. Elastic toe ties are quickly becoming the primary choice of the modern goaltender. The flexibility of elastic allows your pad to rotate better than a solid, lace style toe tie. The elastic stretches to allow further pad rotation than lace, then actively re-centers the pad once the goalie gets back to their feet.
- Genuine Velcro®
- Dual layer construction for added durability
- Mounts to existing block toe bridge
- Bungee elastic is extremely durable and has been designed for repeated full-length stretching
- “Knot” style of installation allows the bungee section to be easily replaced by the user, independent of the velcro or other hardware
- Does not require additional toe bridge hardware
- Made in Buffalo, NY, USA.