DESIGNED AND HANDCRAFTED IN CANADA FOR SIMMONS HOCKEY
– FULL CARBON , REINFORCED KEVLAR WEAVE CONSTRUCTION.
– STAINLESS STEEL CAT EYE CAGE (powder coating available for $15)
– Circular vents
– Sweatband and protective carrying case are standard
– Hand laminated fiberglass with multiple complete layers of carbon and Kevlar covering the entire inside
of the mask in separate layers. The best of both worlds; the stiffness and
strength of carbon, and the impact toughness of Kevlar. Extra kevlar re-enforcement
in high impact areas like the forehead, and chin.
– Stainless steel cat eye cage (not CSA/HECC approved)
– Or Stainless steel 5 bar grid cage (not CSA/HECC approved)
– Lined with a dual-density vinyl nitrile foam
– Adjustable 1″ elastic straps
– Adjustable chin sling or chin cup available
– Forehead sweatband
– Weight 2.75lbs
– Available in black or white. Other colors available for a nominal fee
– 100% made in Canada
MADE TO ORDER. PLEASE ALLOW 7 DAYS FOR SHIPPING
A goalie mask has to fit snugly. This allows the shape and composition of the shell to equally distribute shot pressure while minimizing the risk of injury. An improperly fit mask will cause poor visibility and increase the risk of injury. A properly fitting mask will decrease the risk of injury and increase visibility.
Snugly wrap a measuring tape around your head approximately one inch above the eyebrows near the middle of your forehead.
Loosen the chin cup and push the mask tight to your forehead. Start with the top snap of the harness located at the top-center at the back of the mask. Adjust until the backplate comfortably fits the contour of your head while holding the mask snug to your forehead. Adjust the rest of the harness snugly, working down to the bottom of the backplate. Finally, tighten the chin-cup. Whether your mouth is open or closed the chin-cup should maintain constant contact with your chin.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.